Tuesday, May 25, 2010

TOURING IN NORTHEASTERN ONTARIO

On May 31, 2010, I will be meeting with Mr. Georges Kristolaitis, Executive Director of the Nipissing Regional Branch of the Canadian Mental Health Association and other members of his senior staff to introduce my new novel, Riding the Tides of Life, to them. On Wednesday, June 2nd, I will be participating at two "Book Signing Events" hosted by the Porcupine United Way in my home town, Timmins. And on Thursday, June 3rd, I will be meeting with Dr. Pierre Zundel, President and Vice-Chancellor and other representatives of the University of Sudbury to discuss the possible applications of my new novel from an educational perspective.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent news! You'll be busy this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy man! Too bad you couldn't make it to the meeting on Thursday. It was packed. Your friend was there; I remember the name but can't recall the face.

    Safe travels and happy returns.

    T

    ReplyDelete