Thursday, February 3, 2011

We Salute You - Vol. IV - Nous Vous Saluons

I'm pleased to announce that I've recently self-published a collection of ninety-two poems, "We Salute You - Vol. IV - Nous Vous Saluons", a pictorial and poetic tribute to those individuals and groups who volunteer at the Shepherds of Good Hope, an organization serving the poor and the homeless in Ottawa. Copies of this book may be purchased directly from me by calling 613-746-9926 or by sending me an e-mail: the book is sold for $20 a copy and a share of the profits will be donated to the Shepherds of Good Hope. In my opinion, volunteers are the "backbone, heart and soul" of the Shepherds of Good Hope. Without their continued support, the Shepherds would not be able to provide the wide range of high quality services it currently provides to its clientele.

1 comment: